Enhancing ECM, ERP Integration and Boosting Business Performance
“Shamrock’s services were great value and they stayed on budget, which is not always the case when it comes to professional services. They saved us at least a month in expediting our ImageNow project.” — Renee Dinh, Sr. Application Security Specialist
Christie Digital Systems, a leading provider of visual technology, needed a way to enhance its financial processes through tighter integration between Perceptive Content (ImageNow) and JD Edwards. The company turned to Shamrock Solutions.
Shamrock quickly developed and deployed custom scripts that enhanced data sharing between the two applications, within the ambitious deadline set by the client. In addition, Shamrock designed and published several custom e-forms, which helped speed check requests, capital expenditures and inventory transfer. Shamrock also detected several indexing errors and fixed these, further improving performance.
Focus: Visual technology
Integration: Perceptive Content (formerly ImageNow), JD Edwards
Shamrock services: E-forms design and deployment, custom scripts, server tune-up
- Integration between Perceptive Content (ImageNow) and ERP system needs to be deeper
- Needed a very fast professional services turnaround to meet project goals
- Wanted to deploy e-forms for materials management and financials
- Servers must be running optimally to help prepare for global ImageNow rollout
- Custom scripts improve data sharing between ECM and ERP suites
- Shamrock delivered on promise to meet or beat the deadline
- Custom e-forms speed inventory transfer, capital expenditure and check requests
- Found and corrected indexing errors, speeding system performance